Saturday, April 21, 2012

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

So, the place where I get my photos from switched servers a few weeks ago. I didn't think this was going to be a big deal, until I went and looked through previous blog entries and saw that the pictures were now blank squares. Needless to say, I was not in a good mood.

I was going to do a few new posts, but first, I need to replace the pictures and make sure everything looks nice and pretty. I am maybe halfway done right now, so it should all be up and working soon.

Won't get much of anything done on it tonight though. I am going to the Redford Theatre to see Mary Pickford in Suds tonight. Pretty excited. Since my last silent film screening just pissed me off, I am ready to have my faith in projectors renewed.

But, is it just me or does Mary look like Lon Chaney in this movie poster?



Yeah...not the best picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment